How to Order your BBQ Grill Shack
The all year round outdoor barbecue cooking station!
All our BBQ Grill Shacks are custom designed, manufactured and then built on site, to order.
Our current lead time is approximately 3 weeks.
We normally operate within a 40 mile radius of Macclesfield in Cheshire, unless by special arrangement.
The general ordering process we normally follow is outlined below for your information.
- Firstly we will discuss your ideas and requirements for your BBQ Grill Shack and help formulate a design specification for your new BBQ Grill Shack.
- Once the design specification is complete and agreed, the total cost will be confirmed.
- On agreement of the design specification and your instruction, a 40% initial deposit will be required to confirm your order, order materials & allocate a manufacturing slot.
- Within a week of manufacturing commencing, we will confirm and agree your BBQ Grill Shack build and finishing dates.
- One week before the planned build, a 20% progress payment will be required, prior to the build commencing.
- On arrival to complete your BBQ Grill Shack build / finishing and before we commence the build, the balance payment of 40% will be required in full.
- Build and finishing normally requires at least two days, although for larger projects, additional time may be required.
- Time to get the coals fired up, or the gas turned on, in your new BBQ Grill Shack and enjoy your new outdoor cooking experience!
Payments can be made by Cash (in person only), PayPal or Digital Banking. Cheques will not be accepted.
Designed, Manufactured and Built in Britain.
Please note, if required the provision of mains utility services (electricity, water or gas) and final connections must be carried out by the relevant, qualified and certified professional.